Colnaghi UK Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Colnaghi") is a company registered in England and Wales, company number 12101175 and registered office at 26 Bury Street, London, England, SW1Y 6AL. You can contact Colnaghi by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and Colnaghi, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using this website immediately.
In the terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Colnaghi and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing a service to Colnaghi and accessing the website in the connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Colnaghi, and our affiliates. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, images, audio, video, page layout, software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms of this website, including any such content provided by Users. By continuing with this website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service displayed on the site without the owner's written permission.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without written permission of Colnaghi.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, or governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic content protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect, if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions.
Link to other websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Colnaghi or our Group.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any of all any loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites
Disclaimers/Warranties/Limitation of Liabilities
The website is provided "as is," with all liabilities, and makes no express or implied undertakings, representations, or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the content contained on this website.
The website does not make any endorsements, warranties, or representations about the accuracy, reliability, expertise, or completeness of any such content. You agree that reliance on any such content shall be at the User's risk. The website periodically changes, adds, modifies, improves, or updates this website's consent with or without prior notice. Under no circumstance shall the website be liable for any loss, damage, injury, liability, or expense incurred or suffered from the use of this website, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, commission, delay, failure, interruption, deletion, alteration, disruption, cessation or incursion concerning such use by us, our affiliates or any third party. Under no circumstance shall the website or any of its partners and affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, accidental, or special damages, even if the website has been advised against the risk or possibility of such damages. The User agrees that the website will not be liable for any conduct or behaviour of the User arising from the use of this website. As a result, the use of this website and all or any of its content is at the User's sole risk.
In no event shall the website, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates, be liable for any loss, injury, or damage arising out of your use of this website, whether, under contract, tort, or otherwise, and the website, including its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of your use of this website.
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the website or its services. Users may terminate their use by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right and sole discretion to, and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the website (including blocking specific IP addresses) to any user for any reason including but not limited to breach of any representation, warranty, or Agreement in these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
We also reserve the right, if, in our sole discretion, we determine that your use of the website or its services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, to terminate your use of the website and its services or delete your account and any or all of your content, without warning or prior notice. Suppose we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out under this section. In that case, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, or a false identity, or the expression of a third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, the website reserves the right to take appropriate legal action(s), including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
All correspondence made under this Agreement shall be in English.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions of this website will be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts.
Suppose any of Terms or Conditions are proven to be unenforceable or void under any applicable law. In that case, such shall not render the entirety of these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid. As a result, any such provision shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions that are unlawful, void, or unenforceable are deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and do not affect any remaining provisions' validity and enforceability.
Variation of Terms
Colnaghi reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit. By using the website , you are expected to review such Terms regularly to ensure you comprehend all the Terms and Conditions regarding the use of this website.
Colnaghi reserves the right to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement without any prior notification or consent required. Users shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms. Furthermore, a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right to enforce any provision contained therein.
Our failure to exercise any or all of these Terms and Conditions' provisions at any point in time shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions, including any legal notices and disclaimers on this website, constitute the entire Agreement between Colnaghi and you concerning your use of this website. Ultimately, this Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings concerning the same.